We are currently hiring full-time Certified Medical Assistants. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to (865) 450-9362.
As a member of the Knoxville Institute of Dermatology team, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of dermatologic care to our patients. We strive to deliver the best patient experience possible, and as a Certified Medical Assistant this will be your primary objective. You will be the smiling face that warmly greets each patient and attentively assists each provider throughout a diverse work day.
What you’ll do:
- Work as an integral part of a team to consistently deliver amazing patient care while demonstrating a positive attitude
- Master the use of the practice electronic medical records system in order to effectively communicate with the providers through accurate, well-written patient notes
- Demonstrate adaptability by seamlessly transitioning through a variety of appointment types including general, cosmetic, pediatric and surgical dermatology
Who you are:
- A people person who is passionate about patient care
- An excellent communicator who is equally well written and well spoken
- A reliable teammate who works well within a diverse work team
- Eager to learn and constantly expand your job skills
- Adaptable, patient, cooperative and driven to succeed
- A quick learner who embraces the technological aspect of medical assisting
- Previous dermatology experience
- Background in Mohs surgery assisting or tissue processing
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
- Four days per week in Knoxville and one in Lenoir City
Knoxville Institute of Dermatology was founded in 2007 with the objective of delivering the highest level of dermatologic care while focusing on the patient’s overall experience. Over the last ten years, we’ve now grown to Six providers and three locations in Knoxville and Loudon. In September 2016, Knoxville Institute of Dermatology moved into a 10,000 square foot state of the art facility located in Bearden, on Kingston Pike. What started as a small solo practice has now grown to one of the largest dermatology practices in the area.
As an employee of Knoxville Institute of Dermatology, you will be surrounded by like-minded co-workers who are just as passionate about working as a team to deliver outstanding patient care. This like-mindedness creates a unique culture of shared values, thus creating a positive workplace environment.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Life insurance