Our office will be re-opening Friday May, 1st 2020 for in-person visits!
The following precautions will remain in effect indefinitely to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Patients will call the office upon arrival to check in from the parking lot and will remain in their car until instructed to enter building for appointment.
- Masks are to be worn by anyone entering the building. Our office will not be supplying masks to patients due to the limited number available to us.
- All patients will be triaged for COVID-19 symptoms as well as travel concerns before appointment.
- Patients are asked to not bring guests to appointments.
- Patient co-pay will be collected prior to appointment over the phone.
- Patients will be asked to wash hands upon entering exam rooms and will have their temperature taken. A patient with a temperature above 100.0 will not be seen and will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients will not be checked out in-office, but instead will be called following their appointment to schedule follow-ups.
- Telehealth appointments will continue to be suggested for appropriate appointment visit types to limit exposure.
Additional protective measures followed by staff:
- Any patient presenting symptoms, has been exposed to someone with symptoms, and/or has traveled internationally within the past two weeks will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Signage is present at entryway of office asking patients to return home prior to entering building if symptomatic and/or have traveled internationally.
- All employees who experience symptoms and/or have traveled to high risk areas are not to return to work until completing a 14 day self-quarantine.
- Hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette is practiced by all staff members.
- All employees will wear masks at all times
- Magazines and pamphlets have been removed from the waiting area.
- Common areas including patient waiting areas, front check in and check out locations, bathrooms, etc. are disinfected with medical-grade sanitation supplies frequently throughout the day.
- All exam rooms are disinfected with medical-grade sanitation supplies immediately following each patient visit.
- Educational resources regarding COVID-19 and evolving guidelines provided to staff.
We look forward to serving you again!